5.25" 2-Way 80W RMS 8 Ohm Theater In-Ceiling Loudspeaker
Custom speakers are a great way to add surround sound to any room and to increase the value of your home. The advantage of in-ceiling speakers is that you get fantastic sound without losing any floor space to cabinets or speaker stands. The units can be painted to match the ceiling and are virtually unnoticeable while still producing exceptional sound.
- Aimable swivel tweeter
- 18dB/octave highpass, 12dB /octave lowpass crossover
- Tweeter overload protection circuit
- Neodymium tweeter magnet
- Kevlar woofer cone material w/rubber surround
- High temperature woofer and tweeter voice coil wire
- Dual inputs: Binding posts accept up to 8 gauge wire, Removable Phoenix style connectors for easy Wiring
- Mylar highpass capacitors with polypropylene shunt capacitors
- Aluminum grille material
- Front mounted Tweeter Level Control
- Front mounted Boundary Equalization Control
The TP625W is a nice addition to improve your sound system in any room or home theater. Superior off-axis performance creates flexibility and quality from anywhere they can be installed and the narrow footprint and paintable grille improve your décor.
DCM's TimePiece line of in-wall and in-ceiling models complement the already successful series of TimePiece cabinets, with identical driver material and tooling to maintain precise voice matching and accurate sonic signatures in every model. They feature high power handling, adjustable level settings, improved frequency response, and larger pivoting tweeters for imaging control and dynamic system control.
TP625W is sold as a single unit.