Upgrade Your Harley
This kit includes everything you need to upgrade your factory speakers to a bigger speaker and amplifier so you can hear your music no matter how fast you drive.
Compact And Powerful
The MTX MUD100.2 is the most compact amplifier that MTX has ever made and is designed to fit inside your motorcycle's fairing. This unit features full range class D topology that delivers exceptional sound quality and excellent thermal efficiency. The unit includes 2 channels that are capable of delivering 100 watts of RMS power per channel, more than enough power take our bikes sound system to the next level.
- Complete System For Replacing Factory Speakers in Harley Davidson Motorcycle Fairings
- Compatible with 1998-2013 Ultra Classic, Electra Glide, Street Glide, Tri Glide, Road Glide, and Road Glide Ultra Models
- Uprade Existing Factory 5.25" Speakers to 6.5" Speakers for Increased Output
- Compact Design Enables Installation Anywhere
- Conformal Coated Printed Circuit Board that Resists Moisture
- Fixed Crossovers, High and Low Pass Allow Use with Full Range Speakers or Subwoofers
- Amplifier is Weather Resistant in Accordance with IP66 Rating
- Speakers Deliver Extended Low Frequency Response
- Wiring Harness Integrates Directly with Factory Wiring and MUD Amplifier for Easy Installation
Included in the kit is a pair of adapter rings that allow you to upgrade the 5.25" factory speakers to 6.5" speakers that deliver higher output levels and deeper bass. The HDWH2 wiring kit allows the MUD amplifier to be integrated into the factory wiring making installation easy without having to cut into any factory wiring ensuring your warranty stays intact.
Riders that own a Road Glide or Road Glide Ultra will also need the RGBRACKET that is a custom bracket for mounting the MUD100.2 inside the fairing using existing factory mounting holes.