Audio Distribution System
Provide multiple source audio throughout your home
Multiple signals and power delivered on single cable
Multiple signals are encoded and decoded in software
- 1 12-Volt Trigger Output
- 4 IR Emitter Ports And 1 Common IR Emitter Port
- 4 Left And Right Gain Controls
- 4 Stereo Line Level Inputs With 4 Stereo Line Level Outputs
- 4 Zones With 8 Outputs
- In/Out Expansion Ports for Additional Zones
- Includes 1 ABUS ABO-41RC Remote Control
- Includes 1 Power Supply
- No Special Programming Needed
- Utilizes Structured Wiring So Only 1 CAT-5 Cable Run Is Needed For Each Zone.
The Versatile A-BUS Hub
The A-BUS hub is the core of the system. It distributes audio signal, system power, and status indication to A-BUS power modules installed in rooms throughout the home and sends IR commands from the power modules back to the source components.
The A-BUS hub is usually located near the main sound system (Amplifier/Receiver, CD, DVD, Tape, Cable, etc.). The HUB4x8 has 4 input and 4 zone outputs fopr a total of 8 rooms. An expansion port (IN/OUT) allows multiple hubs to be connected to expand the system for installations larger than 8 rooms (Power supply and remote included).
Read more on the A-BUS Audio Distribution System at A-BUS Multi-Room Audio Overview.
Distribute audio in every room with a single cable