Friday, December 2, 2016 3:19:40 PM

Weekly Specials

2 years ago
#66 Quote
Wow MTX, I picked up 4 of the RT500D amps this morning. I am getting my new system together and I couldn't pass up 500 watts for $99!! Last week I also Pre-Ordered 4 of the 7512-44 subwoofers. Cant wait for those to get here.

Thank you for the deals!

2 years ago
#67 Quote
<p>That is an awesome deal! What are your plans with the amps and subs? Do you plan on putting them all in the same vehicle? If so, what vehicle are you running them all in?</p>
one year ago
#1333 Quote
Do any of you guys know if MTX will be bringing back the weekly deals? It has been gone since they updated the site and I think we all want to see it come back.
one year ago
#1334 Quote
<p>Dillon wrote:
Do any of you guys know if MTX will be bringing back the weekly deals? It has been gone since they updated the site and I think we all want to see it come back.
</p>
<p>dillon, we do still offer weekly deals but we do not have a weekly deals tab. we are always working on the site and i will see if we can get a weekly deals tab back up on the site. most of the weekly deals are located on the limited supplies portion of the car audio section.</p>