This ThunderForm enclosure is designed to deliver exceptional bass to your off-road experience. Whether you want to jam your tunes while you drive or just entertain your friends once you arrive at your destination, this unit is designed to bring exceptional bass wherever the trail takes you.
This unit includes an integrated high efficiency amplifier and a dual 10" subwoofers. The installation wiring harness ships with the unit so you have everything you need to get it connected to your source unit in no time. The unit is constructed using a rotational molding HDPE process that ensures a durable finish and appearance that really delivers the boom.
Fits vehicles with a loading area with a mounting space greater than 11-⅝"H x 34"W x 12-¼"D including:
- Yamaha Viking
- Yamaha Rhino
- Honda Big Red
- Honda Pioneer
- Kawasaki Teryx4
- Kawasaki Teryx
- Kawasaki Mule 4010, 4000
- Kawasaki Mule 610, 600
- Kawasaki Mule 40140 Trans 2 Passenger
- Kawasaki Mule 4010 Trans 4 Passenger
- John Deere RSX850i
- John Deere XUV 625i, 825i, 855D
- John Deere HPX
UTV Audio, Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, John Deere, Off Road Audio, Side by Side Audio, ATV, UTV
Easy install with perfect factory fit to over 225 models.
No Wasted Space
Utilize unused space in vehicle. Wasted Space = Awesome Bass!
Easily Integrates with factory audio system.
Vehicle Specific Custom Subwoofer Enclosures
- Designed to take advantage of the unused space in your vehicle.
For over 20 years MTX has been manufacturing Thunderform vehicle specific custom subwoofer enclosures that are made to the highest standards in our manufacturing facility in Monroe, WI by our MTX technicians to ensure that your audio experience is even better than you expect.
Thunderform Key Features
- Easy install with perfect factory fit
- Utilize unused space in vehicle
- Molded the same color throughout so scratches won't show
- Easily Integrates with factory audio system
- Available for over 225 vehicles
- Includes installation hardware for an easy, flawless install
Ford F150 ThunderForm
Stock Fit And Look
All Thunderform models are manufactured using either a highly technical HDPE resin rotational molding or hand laid fiberglass process to create lightweight, durable enclosures, often matching your interior and available in three formats: amplified, loaded, and unloaded. (Try getting a built-in amp from anyone else!)
Get Thunderforms How You Need Them
Most Thunderform models come in three versions:
- Amplified models include an integrated high efficiency amplifier and custom subwoofer that deliver an exceptional performance.
- Loaded models include a custom 4Ω subwoofer that can be used with existing amplifiers or with upgraded amplifiers.
- Unloaded models work with most 10" or 12" subwoofers depending on the model that you choose.