This monster SuperWoofer weighs 369 pounds so you may need to plan for some vehicle modifcations including suspension and electrical upgrades. The JackHammer is also an engineering marvel that incorporates key technologies that make it unbelievable. The units starts with a sand cast aluminum basket and 56.25 pound magnet structure causing the unit to stand over 3 feet tall.
T9922-22 JackHammer Key Features
- Carbon fiber and glass fiber dust cap with aluminum honeycomb center
- Expanded polypropylene cone with mica filler for reduced mass and increased stiffness
- FEA designed progressive roll spider with 10 AWG integrated tinsel leads
- Aluminum shorting ring
- 6.5" voice coil with 17 AWG high temperature aluminum wire
- Aluminum heatsink to maintain the optimum voice-coil temperature
4000 Watts And Rocking
Internally, the unit features a 6.5" high termperature voice coil with 17 AWG aluminum wiring allowing the subwoofer to achieve 2.5" of one-way excursion, or Xmax, and the ability to handle 4000 watts RMS. An aluminum shorting ring and progressive roll spider reduce distortion allowing the subwoofer to play loud and clear even at high output.
Patented Super Surround
The carbon and glass fiber dustcap has an excellent stiffness to weight ratio increasing sensitivity so the unit is able to deliver high SPL at lower power levels. The unit is completed with 8 AWG set screw terminals on both voice inputs allowing large power wire to be used to ensure voltage loss is minimized and the subwoofer receives all the power you can send to it.
The T9922-22 might seem like overkill but sometimes you just have to be heard to be seen.
All JackHammer SuperWoofers are built to order. Call us at 1-800-225-5689 to order yours today.