Vehicle specific ThunderForm enclosures are designed to utilize space in vehicles that would otherwise go unused to add a subwoofer enclosure. These enclosures are highly durable and provide a custom fit so that you do not have to sacrifice cargo space for added aftermarket performance. This model includes a built in amplifier and dual 10" Terminator series subwoofers for an unbeatable listening experience with a stealthy factory look.
Fits: Ford Ranger Super Cab 4 Door 1999-2011
Easy install with perfect factory fit to over 225 models.
No Wasted Space
Utilize unused space in vehicle. Wasted Space = Awesome Bass!
Easily Integrates with factory audio system.
Vehicle Specific Custom Subwoofer Enclosures
- Designed to take advantage of the unused space in your vehicle.
For over 20 years MTX has been manufacturing Thunderform vehicle specific custom subwoofer enclosures that are made to the highest standards in our manufacturing facility in Monroe, WI by our MTX technicians to ensure that your audio experience is even better than you expect.
Thunderform Key Features
- Easy install with perfect factory fit
- Utilize unused space in vehicle
- Molded the same color throughout so scratches won't show
- Easily Integrates with factory audio system
- Available for over 225 vehicles
- Includes installation hardware for an easy, flawless install
Ford F150 ThunderForm
Stock Fit And Look
All Thunderform models are manufactured using either a highly technical HDPE resin rotational molding or hand laid fiberglass process to create lightweight, durable enclosures, often matching your interior and available in three formats: amplified, loaded, and unloaded. (Try getting a built-in amp from anyone else!)
Get Thunderforms How You Need Them
Most Thunderform models come in three versions:
- Amplified models include an integrated high efficiency amplifier and custom subwoofer that deliver an exceptional performance.
- Loaded models include a custom 4Ω subwoofer that can be used with existing amplifiers or with upgraded amplifiers.
- Unloaded models work with most 10" or 12" subwoofers depending on the model that you choose.