Vehicle specific ThunderForm enclosures are designed to utilize space in vehicles that would otherwise go unused to add a subwoofer enclosure. These enclosures are highly durable and provide a custom fit so that you do not have to sacrifice cargo space for added aftermarket performance. The unit is custom built using hand laid fiberglass to ensure accurate sound reproduction and durability. This model includes a single 10" subwoofer for an unbeatable listening experience with a stealthy factory look.
Unit mounts on PASSENGER side rear wheel well. Driver side model also available JWULD07FB10-TN.
Fits: Jeep Wrangler 4-Door JK 2007-2016
Easy install with perfect factory fit to over 225 models.
No Wasted Space
Utilize unused space in vehicle. Wasted Space = Awesome Bass!
Easily Integrates with factory audio system.
Vehicle Specific Custom Subwoofer Enclosures
- Designed to take advantage of the unused space in your vehicle.
For over 20 years MTX has been manufacturing Thunderform vehicle specific custom subwoofer enclosures.
Thunderform Key Features
- Easy install with perfect factory fit
- Utilize unused space in vehicle
- Molded the same color throughout so scratches won't show
- Easily Integrates with factory audio system
- Available for over 225 vehicles
- Includes installation hardware for an easy, flawless install
Ford F150 ThunderForm
Stock Fit And Look
All Thunderform models are manufactured using either a highly technical HDPE resin rotational molding or hand laid fiberglass process to create lightweight, durable enclosures, often matching your interior and available in two formats: amplified or loaded. (Try getting a built-in amp from anyone else!)
Get Thunderforms How You Need Them
Most Thunderform models come in two versions:
- Amplified models include an integrated high efficiency amplifier and custom subwoofer that deliver an exceptional performance.
- Loaded models include a custom 4Ω subwoofer that can be used with existing amplifiers or with upgraded amplifiers.
Note: Models with convertible soft tops will have a fitment issue with the subwoofer location. The top on that side will not sit flat as it will lay on top of the subwoofer enclosure. This issue can be resolved by either removing the soft top or purchasing a 3" spacer and 3.5" 1/4-20 bolt with security head from your local hardware store, which will move the enclosure away from the side of the Jeep allowing the covertible soft top to lay flat.