Play songs from your Bluetooth enabled phone or other device*
Built for your wildest rides in any weather.
Powerful Sound Curtain
Six all-weather MTX Audio speakers
Six Speaker + Subwoofer RZR Sound System
The RZRBOAKIT3 is a package that includes everything you need to take your Polaris RZR to the next level in sound. The MTX RZRBOAKIT3 audio package includes a Bluetooth overhead audio system and amplified subwoofer enclosure that delivers unbeatable, high-quality audio for Polaris Rangers. This all weather system includes the MUDSYS31* that includes four 6.5" coaxial speakers that work in conjunction with an integrated 280-watt power amplifier. Sources include Bluetooth, 3.5mm auxiliary, and a digital AM/FM radio that allow you to listen to your music however you want. The unit also includes a USB port for charging your device, a digital clock, and LED map light. The MUD100.2 amplifier delivers high power with minimal current draw to the MUD65P all weather cage mount speaker pods allowing for even louder sound and options especially for 4-seater Ranger models so all riders can enjoy music during a ride. Finally the RZRXP-10 is an all-weather amplified subwoofer enclosure that mounts out of the way so no space is sacrified but you still get the added bass only a subwoofer can deliver.
The included 10-gauge amplifer kit includes power, ground, and remote turn on wire as well as a fuse, and fuse holder. Additionally, the package includes interconnects to connect your source to the amplifier. This package is built to withstand anything that mother nature can throw at it and to ensure you can enjoy your music wherever life takes you.
The RZRBOAKIT3 system is the perfect solution for Polaris RZR 900, 900S, 1000, XP1000, XP Turbo, XP4 1000, and XP4 Turbo.
MUDSYS31 Key Features
- Four 6.5" All-Weather Speakers
- Integrated 4-Channel Amplifier
- Designed for Use with Factory Roll Cages
- Source Unit with Bluetooth 2.0 Receiver, AM/FM Radio with RDS, 3.5mm Aux Input and USB Charging
- Includes Installation Wiring for Connection to Power Source
- LED Dome Light Included
- Resists the vibration of your wildest rides
- IP66 rated to be sealed to dust/debris and water resistant
MUD100.2 Amplifier Key Features
- Compact Design Enables Installation Anywhere
- Conformal Coated Printed Circuit Board that Resists Moisture
- Fixed Crossovers, High and Low Pass Allow Use with Full Range Speakers or Subwoofers
- 400W Peak Power
MUD65P Speaker Key Features
- Fits Bars Between 1 1/2" and 2"
- Polypropylene Woofer and Soft Dome Tweeter
- Internal Crossover Network
- ABS Impact Resistant Grille with UV Inhibitor
- Tested 500hrs to ASTM B117, D4329 Standard
RZRXP-10 Key Features
- Integrated 250-Watt RMS Amplifier
- Low Level Input with External Gain Control
- Dash Mount External Bass Control Included
- Mounts Underneath Dashboard on Select RZR Models
- No Cutting or Drilling Required
- Will not Fit Vehicles with Added Heater Accessory
Checked For Fit On These UTV's
(w/ standard factory roll cages)
Polaris RZR 900
Polaris RZR 900s
Polaris RZR 1000
Polaris RZR XP1000
Polaris RZR XP Turbo
Polaris RZR XP4 1000
Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo
Unit may reduce headroom in vehicle once installed, especially for riders wearing helmets.
*Works with most Bluetooth enabled devices. User may be required to pair with device each time the power is cycled depending on Bluetooth hardware and software.