Six Speaker RZR Sound System
The RZRBOAKIT2 is a package that includes everything you need to take your Polaris RZR to the next level in sound. The MTX RZRBOAKIT2 audio package includes a Bluetooth overhead audio system and amplified subwoofer enclosure that delivers unbeatable, high-quality audio for Polaris RZRs. This all weather system includes the MUDSYS31* that includes four 6.5" coaxial speakers that work in conjunction with an integrated power amplifier. Sources include Bluetooth, 3.5mm auxiliary, and a digital AM/FM radio that allow you to listen to your music however you want. The unit also includes a USB port for charging your device, a digital clock, and LED map light. The MUD100.2 amplifier delivers high power with minimal current draw to the MUD65PL all weather cage mount speaker pods allowing for even louder sound and options especially for 4-seater RZR models so all riders can enjoy music during a ride.
The included 10-gauge amplifer kit includes power, ground, and remote turn on wire as well as a fuse, and fuse holder. Additionally, the package includes interconnects to connect your source to the amplifier. This package is built to withstand anything that mother nature can throw at it and to ensure you can enjoy your music wherever life takes you.
The RZRBOAKIT2 system is the perfect solution for select 2 and 4 seat Polaris RZR models.
MUDSYS31 Key Features
- Includes Four 6.5" All-Weather Coaxial Speakers
- Source Unit with Integrated Power Amplifier and Digital Clock
- Inputs - Bluetooth 2.0, 3.5mm Auxiliary, & USB (External Memory Stick)
- AM/FM Radio with USA and European Frequency Bands
- RCA Output
- Integrated Wiring Harness (Power/Ground/Accessory)
- Mounts to Roll Bars with Diameter Between 1.75" and 2"
- Weather Resistant in Accordance with IP66 Rating
MUD100.2 Amplifier Key Features
- Compact Design Enables Installation Anywhere
- Conformal Coated Printed Circuit Board that Resists Moisture
- Fixed Crossovers, High and Low Pass Allow Use with Full Range Speakers or Subwoofers
MUD65PL Speaker Key Features
- Fits Bars Between 1 3/4" and 2"
- Polypropylene Woofer and Soft Dome Tweeter
- Internal Crossover Network
- ABS Impact Resistant Grille with UV Inhibitor
- Tested 500hrs to ASTM B117, D4329 Standard
*Unit may reduce headroom in vehicle once installed, especially for riders wearing helmets.