Six Speaker Viking Sound System
The VIKINGBOAKIT is a package that includes everything you need to take your Yamaha Viking to the next level in sound. The MTX VIKINGBOAKIT audio package includes a Bluetooth overhead audio system and amplified subwoofer enclosure that delivers unbeatable, high-quality audio for Yamaha Vikings. This all weather system includes the MUDSYS46* that includes four 6.5" coaxial speakers that work in conjunction with an integrated 280-watt power amplifier. Sources include Bluetooth, 3.5mm auxiliary, and a digital AM/FM radio that allow you to listen to your music however you want. The unit also includes a USB port for charging your device, a digital clock, and LED map light. The MUD100.2 amplifier delivers high power with minimal current draw to the MUD65P all weather cage mount speaker pods allowing for even louder sound and options especially for 4-seater Viking models so all riders can enjoy music during a ride.
The included 10-gauge amplifer kit includes power, ground, and remote turn on wire as well as a fuse, and fuse holder. Additionally, the package includes interconnects to connect your source to the amplifier. This package is built to withstand anything that mother nature can throw at it and to ensure you can enjoy your music wherever life takes you.
The VIKINGBOAKIT system is the perfect solution for Yamaha Viking models.
MUDSYS46 Key Features
- Includes Four 6.5" All-Weather Coaxial Speakers
- Source Unit with Integrated 280-Watt Power Amplifier and Digital Clock
- Inputs - Bluetooth 2.0, 3.5mm Auxiliary, & USB (External Memory Stick)
- AM/FM Radio with USA and European Frequency Bands
- RCA Output
- Integrated Wiring Harness (Power/Ground/Accessory)
- Storage Cargo Nets and Overhead LED Dome Light
- Fits Cages with Inside Measurement 49.25" to 56.0"
- Mounts to Roll Bars with Diameter Between 1.75" and 2"
- Weather Resistant in Accordance with IP66 Rating
MUD100.2 Amplifier Key Features
- Compact Design Enables Installation Anywhere
- Conformal Coated Printed Circuit Board that Resists Moisture
- Fixed Crossovers, High and Low Pass Allow Use with Full Range Speakers or Subwoofers
- 400W Peak Power
MUD65P Speaker Key Features
- Fits Bars Between 1 1/2" and 2"
- Polypropylene Woofer and Soft Dome Tweeter
- Internal Crossover Network
- ABS Impact Resistant Grille with UV Inhibitor
- Tested 500hrs to ASTM B117, D4329 Standard
*Unit may reduce headroom in vehicle once installed, especially for riders wearing helmets.